Thursday, March 19, 2015

New York Times Article on Tasmanian Art Venture

So my humble opinion is: This is great!

Museums are not churches. Reasonable quiet can be nice, so that one can think and feel, I understand that.  I often feel reverent about art, but art should not be Golden Calves!  I do not want Charlton Heston tossing around stone tablets and destroying museums; keep it real folks.

Live a little, don't let anybody  tell you what to think or feel.  Learn what others see, but form your own thoughts, and for heaven's sake, have fun. Why else would anyone go to a Museum, to brag about it???

Please cut and paste the link - -   From the The New York Times:   

 http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/17/world/asia/mona-the-museum-of-old-and-new-art-proves-just-the-ticket-for-tasmania.html?referrer=&_r=0


To read The New York Times article, click on the photo










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.